CoLab 2014/15 Annual Report
Access the online version of our 2014/15 Annual Report. This report includes links to further information and is optimized for download across all platforms.
In our 2014/15 Report, you’ll find:
- The CoLab story – Learn about how we started, what we do, and how we’re supporting organizations to launch and grow target-based sustainability programs across Ontario.
- Progress underway – Discover the impact of programs operating in the CoLab Network, through metrics, case-studies, and anecdotes. See how target-based sustainability programs reduce environmental impact, increase profitability, and grow the low-carbon economy.
- Accelerating the low-carbon economy – Guest authors discuss visions for the low-carbon economy, how we’ll arrive at a more sustainable future, and how to get there faster, including:
- Tom Rand (Lead CleanTech Advisor at MaRS Discovery District and best-selling author of Waking the Frog)
- Chris Ragan (Ecofiscal Commission Chair and Professor of Economics at McGill University),
- CoLab Network Executive Directors Tova Davidson (Sustainable Waterloo Region), Katrina Kroeze (Niagara Sustainability Initiative), and Shawna Mutton (Durham Sustainability).